ZT600 SERIES INDUSTRIAL PRINTERS
THE NEXT GENERATION XI SERIES, NOW WITH MORE INTELLIGENCE AND INDUSTRIAL BRAWN
Advancing the legacy of their industry-leading Xi Series predecessors, the ZT610 and ZT620 combine rugged durability and exceptional performance on a user-friendly, future-ready platform. These next-generation workhorses are designed to help you navigate the rapidly evolving business technology landscape. So, whether you’re concerned about growing production line demands, increasing operational complexities, integrating disparate systems or controlling investment costs, ZT600 Series Industrial Printers have you covered today—and for years to come.
24/7 Reliability in the Harshest Environments
ZT600 Series printers are built to withstand the most demanding industrial conditions, virtually eliminating operational downtime due to printer failure. Plus, they meet your high-volume production needs, day in and day out, with superior print quality and speed across the widest range of applications.
Micro-Consistent Printing for Top-Quality Micro Labels
Featuring highly precise registration and print line adjustment, the ZT610 offers 600 dpi printing for labels as small as 3 mm high (length) for applications like circuit boards, chips and miniature components—all without wasting expensive media due to improper printing.
A LEAP FORWARD IN INDUSTRIAL THERMAL PRINTING
Zebra’s industrial printers are well known for their durability, fast print speed, long life span and unparalleled reliability. The ZT610 and ZT620 build on that legacy, with the most advanced, comprehensive feature sets of any Zebra stationary printer series. To start, easily navigate printer settings and see status at a glance via the brightly lit, 4.3-inch full-color touch display. To keep your critical operations running smoothly across a broad range of applications, ZT600 Series printers provide:
User-Friendly Setup, Use, Maintenance & Troubleshooting
Intuitive Print DNA software, powered by Link-OS®, delivers unparalled intelligence and innovation for advanced connectivity, device management and privacy controls. User-friendly design features, including an optional color touch display, streamline everything from deployment to daily use to routine maintenance. Compatibility with other printing systems and technologies simplifies integration and management, while onboard sensors, diagnostics and help resources guide troubleshooting so users don’t have to call in support for every minor issue.
Highly Adaptable, Future-Ready Platforms
The last thing you need is a new piece of technology that will be obsolete in just a couple of years. That’s why the ZT600 Series was engineered with the future in mind—from an adaptable design that allows communications, media handling and other upgrades in the field, to compatibility with SOTI and AirWatch device management software, to intuitive Link-OS applications that simplify updates and reconfiguration as needed.
THE ZT600 SERIES –A LEAP FORWARD IN INDUSTRIAL THERMAL PRINTING
EXCEPTIONAL TODAY, READY FOR TOMORROW, BUILT FOR THE FUTURE.
Unparalleled Performance Today
• All-metal heavy gauge structural components are engineered to withstand the demands of 24/7 operations for years of continuous use
• Built-in thermal management eliminates vents and cooling fans, blocking dust and debris for trouble-free printing even in challenging environments
• High-quality print mechanism and internal components are meticulously designed to ensure outstanding performance and reliability
• Best-in-class, high-resolution printing for micro labels offers exceptional quality for precision applications
• Long-life printheads reduce replacement costs and printer downtime
• Easy-adjust printhead pressure toggles feature a scale and color-coded pressure indicators to simplify printer setup and operation
User-Friendly for Day-to-Day Operations
• Simple, intuitive side-loading of media increases printer uptime and reduces training requirements
• Highly visible color display turns red when the printer is in an error state, allowing users to determine printer status from a distance
• Guided media paths change color when a media error occurs, providing simple visual cues to help users locate and resolve problems quickly
• Color LCD interface or optional 4.3-inch full-color touch display allow you to quickly navigate printer settings with the user friendly icon menu system to change languages, printer settings, connectivity options and more
• Interior cabinet light illuminates ribbon and media paths for optimal visibility
• Color-coded components enable easy identification of all touch points
• QR codes link to error-specific help videos for fast problem resolution
• Quick-change printhead simplifies maintenance with easy-in/easy-out socket, no wires—and no hassles
• Fused upper and lower media sensors offer the convenience of single-knob adjustment without compromising alignment
Insight for a Smarter Tomorrow
• Link-OS Printer Profile Manager Enterprise lets administrators monitor networked Link-OS printers from a single user-friendly, browser-based interface
• Mobile Device Management connectors easily integrate networked printers into AirWatch or SOTI Device Management systems
• Link-OS Cloud Connect provides a direct, encrypted and authenticated connection to link printers to on-premise or cloud-based servers
• Zebra’s Visibility Services Portfolio enables enterprises to track and analyze printer health, performance and usage, facilitating improved business performance
Adaptability for a Bright Future
• Optional advanced RFID encoding capabilities are easy to install and use
• Field-installable media handling options utilize bulkhead electrical connectors for quick installation to expand printer capabilities
• Two USB host ports offer the flexibility to connect a wide range of peripheral devices
• Two open communication slots for fast and easy addition of connectivity options including 802.11ac, parallel, Ethernet, IPv6 and applicator interface
Consistently Exceptional Zebra Certified Supplies
Printing supplies can impact everything from printhead lifespan to operational efficiency. That’s why we design, produce and rigorously pretest our own line of thermal printing supplies to ensure consistent, optimized performance in your Zebra printer—and peace of mind for you. For industry-leading quality, service and thermal printing expertise, choose Zebra Certified Supplies.
Need a Consultation?
Find out what your custom solution looks like. Set up a free initial consultation with a Tier1 MRO professional today.